Support Groups for Professionals Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder
Support Group for Professionals Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder
(for actively employed individuals over age 30)
When: Every Other Wednesday – 6:15 to 7:45
Where 918 91/2 St., NE, C’Ville 22902
Cost: $85 per month ($42.50 per session)
Leader: Russ Federman, Ph.D.
Criteria for Potential Inclusion in the Group:
- Group members must already have the diagnosis of bipolar I or II and be accepting of the diagnosis (should not attend if they are doubtful about it).
- Group members must be able to assure confidentiality with regard to other members’ identities and content that will be disclosed during the group.
- Group members must have the capacity for trust and open sharing of personal information.
- Group members must have a current relationship with a prescribing psychiatrist and/or a psychotherapist (these can be the same). If a therapy relationship is not currently in place, a group member must have the capability/willingness commence individual therapy if such is indicated.
- Group members must have the capacity to commit to consistent attendance.
For further information on either group, please contact Russ Federman at: 434-962-7495 or email@example.com